Saturday, August 14, 2010

Memories..

The other day (August, 12) i had a going away party, and invited friends to come to my house for dancing and just hanging out. Well the party was about half way over and a bunch of my friends text me and say come to your porch, i go over there and they pull out this big scrap book!
I really wanted to cry but i held it in. I opened it, and there were ALL these pictures of my friends and I. And everyone had written their only little note to me.
and they put quotes in there of the cutest things! After the party i came inside and read and looked at everything in it. I was shocked to see what people had wrote about me, things i would of never have guess, or even noticed i had done for them in their lives.I truly have some of the best friends a person could have, or even ask for. I will cherish every moment, my friends have made the story of my life.
Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend (my favorite little quote they put in there)

1 comment:

  1. Awh....your friends are so cute and they love you so much! They are going to miss you a ton!

    I love this scrapbook. You will cherish it forever I just know. What a great idea...so thoughtful.

    You have good friends because you are such a good friend :)

    ReplyDelete