Saturday, August 14, 2010

HOLY CHUBBY CHEEKS!

ME
I'm not for sure how old i am in this picture.

JACOB
Yes, i have to admit he is a much cuter baby ha!
But i do think he looks an awful lot like me (:
He is just so precious, and i truly can not get enough of him! I know i'm not with him, but as much as Victoria updates her blog, it feels like he is right here with me! Victoria is an awesome mom!!!
And i thank God everyday for letting me know who to care for my little baby so that he would have the best life. And i know that God must have really meant for all of this to happen to both myself, and the Petersons. They have become some my best friends!
I remember going to Victoria's house when i was pregnant just to hang out. And we were watching American Idol, she had asked me if i wanted something to eat, i said sure, ha! She brings me cantaloupe, pineapple, and cottage cheese haha. I remember craving that forever afterwards. Then she says "would you like 2 oreo cookies?" lol i was thinking oh Victoria you are too cute!

1 comment:

  1. Brittney, You look just exactly like Jacob!!!! I love it love it!!!! Identical :)

    This post made me cry! I love it and I miss hanging out with you. You are the cute one! I am so glad you craved that snack I brought you...I think it might not have been enough food for you to eat. I should have made you a 4 course meal...and just 2 oreo's??? We should have eaten the whole package...ha :)

    I am so grateful for Jacob. He is such a wonderful baby. It seems like he does something cute a new everyday, so I want to post it to my blog. I am so glad you look at it all the time too.

    I showed my mom and sister your baby pic with Jacob's right under it and they were just shocked at how much you two look alike. They loved it too :)

    ReplyDelete