Friday, April 15, 2011

PROM 2011


Prom was amazing! (4-2-2011) I went with my boyfriend Neilson, hes a great guy! He came and got me around 5:15 in his dad's big black truck that I had to have a step stool for haha, shown in the picture above! We took a few pictures at my house and did the flowers! and then we went back to his house by a big lake and took pictures with our group with consisted of 2 other couples-- pictures from that yet to come. Then we all went out to eat a patrizio's witch is a really fancy Italian resturant! After eating we had time to kill specially since we wanted to be "fashionably late" haha! So we drove around and went to the park!!! (YES we went to the park with our dresses and suits on!!!) SO FUN! and there was a big lake there and a playground! Then after that we headed to our PROM!! It was decorated so beautiful the theme was "Treasure the Night" with was a pirate theme! I sure will treasure that night and never forget it! We took more pictures there as well--- still to come also. We definitely danced the night away, and had a blast! After the dance we went home and changed and then off to the after PARTY!!! So fun! and i got home so late! Thank goodness it was General Conference the next day... Which ment sleeping in and wearing my PJ's all day! Prom was the high light of my senior year!

1 comment:

  1. You look more beautiful than gorgeous! Sounds like lots of fun too. Highschool formal dances were so fun. Glad you are making great memories. Come and see us soon....very soon!!! We are ready for you :) ha! Sure do love you.

    ReplyDelete