Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Sleeping Child Your Holding..


I found out that i was 6 months pregnant in March, and believing and knowing the standards i have. I decided to place him for adoption, well it just so happen that the most caring and loving people i know were needing a miracle. I met with Victoria (adoptive mother) one day, and I knew right then and there that this baby was hers as well. God must have wanted me to be the vessel to carry one of his spirit children into this earth to be raised by another. It truly is a great blessing!



His name is Jacob Taylore Peterson he was born on June 7th at 5:15pm, weighed 6lb 14oz and was 20 inches long. He is just the perfect baby! We all love him SO much. It was the hardest thing to place him for adoption, but the best decision ill ever make.



He's so peaceful, because love has always been beating in his heart!

2 comments:

  1. Brittney, I am so glad you are doing a blog!!!! Yippee :)

    This post is so tender...I love it. You look so beautiful in the picture of you holding him. Ahh..so so sweet.

    Jacob loves you so much. I know he remembers you. It's been several times when he first wakes up he will look at me and just look and look and I always get the same feeling....that he is looking for YOU and I don't look very much like you (darn it!) and I think he is wondering where you are. I always tell him I am thinking of you too and am missing and loving you too. Then I give him big squeezes and kisses from you :) and then big kisses from me!

    He really is such a peaceful baby!

    I love the picture of your mom with him too. What a wonderful mother you have! And Grandma that Jacob has.

    I can't wait to see your next post!

    Love you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't believe how small he was! I took him to the doctor yesterday to have him look at his right foot...it turns out to the side pretty far. The doctor said he was fine and when he starts walking it will correct itself. I guess he was pressing on it with his other foot or something.

    Anyway, he weighs 10lbs 15 oz!!!! He is getting so big! He is so cute.

    ReplyDelete